Thursday, March 09, 2006

ebay - CBC Humour Leader Kit

A CBC Humour Leader Kit is my latest eBay creation. Don’t forget to check out my Pet Foil Hat Technology too though, it still sees daily interest according to Google so I might as well try to sell another one. The No Smoking stickers are a good seller too, and I’m happy to help people tell others to ‘butt out’.

I created the CBC Humour Leader Kit because of Rick Mercer’s Liberal Leader Kit of course. He told me today that when a comedian finds something that works, “you flog it like a rented mule”. Since Rick already found what eBay auction of the week works, I’m going to help flog his joke like a rented mule, whilst at the same time poke my beloved CBC with a good natured stick. Do you suppose I should have included instructions on how to draw political cartoons? No, I didn’t think so either.

Haloscan |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home