Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Questioning Rick Mercer's Liberal Leadership Kit on eBay

Jordon Cooper's weblog: The Rick Mercer Report Liberal Leadership Kit on eBay
Rick Mercer is offering advice on how to become the next Prime Minis...err Liberal leader of Canada.
The bid price is already in the thousands after starting at a tempting $15, so I wrote in a question instead of bidding.
Good Morning RMR,
I'm afraid your kit is a bit too expensive, even given the possibility it would lead to me being the Prime Minister of Canada. Do you have a kit planned for obtaining the leadership of a "lesser" party, asuming it would be a fraction of the final bid price for Liberal leader?
Do you have a Democrat kit planned for our American friends?
Thank you,
[Saskboy]
Yorkton, SK
Update: CBC has asked if I'd like to give eBay advice to Rick on the Noon Edition in SK . I said sure, so listen for me talking to Rick Mercer briefly at 12:40pm on Thursday. I'm pretty excited, I don't get to speak with an international celebrity very often. In fact, I can't think of another international celebrity I've spoken with, since Ralph Goodale doesn't meet the international criteria, and my radio interview in Springfield IL wasn't broadcast internationally or with a celebrity. This ought to be more fun than going to a Bill Clinton speech in a blue dress.

Haloscan |

2 Comments:

At 4:25 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:04 p.m., Blogger Saskboy said...

Hi Leisha,
I'd be glad to do something on the radio. I enjoy using eBay to sell funny stuff, and am glad to see Rick Mercer is getting in on the fun too.
Look for my email.
-Saskboy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home