Thursday, March 02, 2006

Breaking News: Yorkton Superstore has super emergency

There seems to be some kind of fire/medical/police emergency at the Yorkton Superstore. I was possibly the last customer they allowed into the store to do their shopping before the people started to gather at the entrance. Staff at the meat place in the back were standing around outside of the area they take the produce in and out of while a loud humming alarm was audible in the backroom. Three firetrucks, at least two police cars, an ambulance, and fire chief vehicle were gathered to the south of the store between Superstore and Canadian Tire. Someone was taking digital pictures, but I didn't bother to ask them to email me any. I'd left my camera at home, so I didn't get any shots.

I'll let you know if I ever find out what was going on.

Haloscan |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home