Saturday, December 10, 2005

Saturday - Updated my blog's features

I've found where to comment on Rick Mercer's blog posts from his site. I've also added the ubiquitous comments feature to my blog, finally, so people can leave a message here if they don't feel like emailing. They can also blog about something I've written here, by putting a "trackback" link to my site. Don't ask me how it works, I've not learned how to do that part yet, but the comments part is very straight forward.

Make Stupidity History: A site about the dumbest criminals in the world.

Yorkton is getting a curbside recycling bin program, starting with a mere 400
bins, in this city of about 18000 people. Hopefully this will help keep down taxes in the long run, as the landfill ought to last many more years because of it.

Haloscan |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home