Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Mouseland needs SK Liberals; Wonderland gone, UK kicks the butt

The Sask Party's Brad Wall speaks about Mouseland for the 21st century. I wonder what kind of cat Karwacki is?
==

This is Wonderland, my favourite CBC drama-comedy is being cancelled after the third season wraps up this Spring. Oh, woe is me! DaVinci is also getting the axe, as is The Tournament. I never watched either of those shows.
==

The UK has voted to ban smoking in pubs and private clubs, giving the healthy non-smoking movement a huge push across the ocean. With the rise of smoking in Asia, it's good to know that at least another country is starting to get their laws headed in the right direction when it comes to stamping out nicotine addiction. "The government predicts an estimated 600,000 people will give up smoking as a result of the law change."

Haloscan |

2 Comments:

At 8:33 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are they quiting Wonderland? It is a good show! CBC sucks!

 
At 10:12 p.m., Blogger Saskboy said...

Don, it looks like viewership went down this season. I know my Dad stopped watching it because things "got too wierd" for him to enjoy it. I liked the extra absurdity though, and Elliot settling down into a more normal life too. It just didn't generate the buzz it needed to, to keep going. Hopefully Bravo or something will pick up the re-runs, cause I missed a lot of shows too, it wasn't on during a time I'd remember to catch it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home